Light Steel Color Corrugated PU Sandwich Panel
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Meters||US $10-20/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Material: Sandwich Panel
- Certification: ISO, BV
- Density: 8-20kg/M3
- Trademark: OHC
- Origin: China
- Usage: Warehouse, Temporary Offices, Workshop
- Customized: Customized
- Function: Fireproofing
- Specification: Width: 950mm 1150mm 1200mm
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel also called PU Sandwich Panel, the up & down surface of this panel is Galvanized & Pre-painted steel sheets, core material is 5 components Polyurethane glue, it is formed by heating, foaming & laminating. Polyurethane is the best material for temperature keeping and sound insulation. It is widely used as the wall or roof for cold storage, industrial workshop, public building etc.
|Effective width||Wall panel: 950mm 1150mm 1200mm Roof panel: 950mm 980mm|
|Length||According to customer's request|
|Materials||Polystyrene foam board(EPS), Color steel sheet|
|Structure||Upper and lower layer: Color steel sheet|
|Middle: polystyrene foam board or polyurethane foam board|
|Thickness||Color steel sheet: 0.3-0.6mm |
Polystyrene foam board: 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm
|The polystyrene density||8-20kg/m3|
|Conventional color||Ocean blue, tephrosious|
|Character||Light in weight, heat insulation, water resistant, green and environmental|
|Use||various roofs and walls referring to the large size factory buildings, storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums etc|
1.Our PU sandwich panel has the following characteristics: light dead weight, high mechanical strength, excellent shearing resistant performance, strong corrosion resistance, high durability, and weather fastness, etc.
2. The sandwich panel has excellent insulating performance: heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof performance, etc.
3. It is easy to install and can be used many times over.
4. Nowadays, the PU sandwich panel is widely used for cleaning workshops, industrial factorybuildings, office buildings, stadiums, villas, and public buildings, etc.